Nanny (Kingston, Jamaica)


Seeking someone within the Kingston 8 area to look after a 3 1/2 year old boy between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday.

You would be fully responsible for:
  • His educational needs
  • Assisting him with online school
  • Feeding timed
  • Bath time
  • Play time, etc
  • All materials will be provided

If you are considering this position, you must meet the following important requirements:
  • Literacy
  • Numeracy (Simple numeracy skills, addition of numbers specifically)
  • Punctuality
  • Patience
  • Consistency
  • Have an interest in children or passion to work with them
  • Kind hearted nature
  • Trustworthy
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I ask that you do not apply if you are experiencing any of the symptoms such as fever, coughing, cold, etc.
In order to apply send and email to pnattersons@gmail.com and provide information about yourself, why you are applying and your required salary. Please also state what you have read and understand about the job post.



Comments

  1. Am a practical nurse with 8years experience and am seeking a job as a child care practitioner or to work in a doctor office in the Kingston and St.Andrew area. My name is Antoinette Brown am 29years old you can reach at antoinette_marieb@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Monique and I am from kingston jamaica I worked as a babysitter while I was in school but now I graduate from my high school and want to become a midwife I am very helpful and can be trust with your children however I am a lover for children I would love this job also to send me to school please if interest to give me this awesome work you can contact me at 8768626794 are my email address arianarichards56@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

How Can We Assist You Today? (^_^)